1. 4:00 p.m. EST on arrival date. Please: No exceptions, as this may interfere with the schedule of the Cleaning Crew for the previous guest. A fee of $50 per hour may be added unless permission has been granted in advance.
2. 10:00 a.m. EST on departure date. Please: No exceptions, as this may interfere with the schedule of the Cleaning Crew for the next guest. A fee of $50 per hour may be added unless permission has been granted in advance.
3. You must ensure that children are not left alone in the accommodation at any time. Neither should they be allowed access to the pool unless accompanied by a responsible adult. You must ensure all doors that access to the pool area are closed at all times. Most of the homes are equipped with a safety fence. It is your responsibility that the fence is locked when not in the pool area.
4. Any damages, breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported to the At Home Vacation Rentals immediately. Any of the preceding which is not reported will be charged to your credit card on file. The local phone number to At Home Vacation Rentals will be provided with your booking confirmation.
5. For the comfort of all our guests, all our homes are non-smoking only. Smoking is allowed on the patio and pool area only.
6. For the comfort of all our guests, pets are not allowed under any circumstances. Disregard for the Pet Policy may incur additional expenses as required.
7. The swimming pool is a free facility for which you are not charged. There will be a charge of $33.90 a day with a minimum of three days for pool heating if you desire. The rate will be pro-rated in an event beyond our control that the heater malfunctions. The pool is heated for 8 hours per day.
8. Any tampering with the Heater Lock Cover will result in a $200 charge to your credit card.
9. Refunds cannot be granted in the event of inclement weather or ineffective pool heat.
10. We reserve the right to alter your accommodations in the unforeseen circumstances where the home you were allocated is not suitable or becomes unavailable for the rental period. If this situation should arise, you will be relocated to a property of the same or an upgraded home, as determined in AHVR's sole discretion or at our option, a refund of your money.
11. During your stay, access may be required for maintenance by our authorized personnel.
12. Daily Maid Service is NOT included.
13. Linens, blankets and towels are supplied, as well as kitchen utensils but you will be responsible for additional toilettes, supplies, food, etc.
14. The owners, At Home Vacation Rentals, or their agents are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs on the premises or its facilities, the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest, or any harm arising from their use of the premises or for others whom they invite to use the premises, absent negligence by the owners, At Home Vacation Rentals, or their agents.
15. We reserve the right to refuse admission or remove guests who do not follow our booking terms and conditions while on premises; illegally possess or deal in controlled substances or is intoxicated, profane, lewd or brawling; foul language, misconduct or disturbs the peace and comfort of neighboring homes; or does not vacate the property at the appropriate check-out time. Refusal of admission from our homes shall not be based on race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or natural origin.
16. Guest agrees to depart the property in the same condition as on arrival. Any additional cleaning that is required above the normal and customary will result in an additional cleaning charge to your credit card. Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher. During your stay, garbage is to be taken out per the schedule listed.
17. Violation of any of these terms shall give the owner rights to termination of the rental without refund.
18. Please remember that you are renting a private home and not a hotel room. Please treat it with the same respect that you would like shown to your own home.
19. We reserve the right to ask for a deposit of $500 if your credit card has ever been declined to ensure that intentional damages caused by you are covered for. If the home is left in acceptable conditions, your deposit will be refunded. All deposits and credit card authorizations can be used to cover both damages and unpaid rent.
Cancelations, Changes, and Non-Payment
Upon written notice up to 30 days prior to the Rental Period, the deposit less a $200 fee shall be returned for a cancellation or may be credited and applied toward a change. Thereafter, there are no refunds in the unfortunate event of a cancellation or change less than 30 days prior to the Rental Period. Changes to reservations will be accommodated based on availability. Refunds are not given for unmet expectations, weather, natural disaster, personal, or other related reasons with an exception for a government issued agency mandatory evacuation. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Travel Insurance is recommended.
Smoking is not permitted any where inside the home. If it has been determined that smoking had taken place an additional housekeeping/disinfectant fee of $300 will be charged to the credit card on file.